tagline

life is beautiful

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I won something fun!!!

The Someday Crafts blog owner had a fun virtual party today to reveal if the sweet baby she's carrying is a boy or a girl.... and I was one of the "lucky" folks who guessed correctly: It's a B O Y!
Hooray!!!!
Since I guessed right, I was entered into a "door prize" drawing (so fun!) and just LOOK what I won from the PeekaBoo Pattern Shop!
Two free patterns of my choice!
So.... I chose this adorable "Mom and Me" Apron pattern set and the pattern to make these reversible Mary Janes!
I'm so excited to get sewing on them.... I'm going to make my little guy an apron (sans the ruffle...) RIGHT away, because he is my right-hand cooking helper, plus he needs something to cover up for crafts in - something snazzier than a too-big tee shirt! ;)  And the Mary Janes.... ohhh, be still my heart.  We're going to have some fun creating beauty with those babies!  Thank you, Michelle and Amy, for the amazing prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment