tagline

life is beautiful

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Pure Blanket of White

Guess what I got for my birthday?
 This is the view out of my home office window.  
(Doesn't my neighbor have an ADORABLE house??)

Yesterday I sat out my pots so I could prepare them for some porch flowers... 
Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer....

Here's our backyard.  I painted our fence RED in 2009 and still am so happy with it.  It is such a bright spot on a rainy winter day, and it looks so festive in the snow today! :)

It started last night and is still coming down hard.  
How glorious and beautiful!!! 
Thank you, Lord, for this special, beautiful gift! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cool birthday present! (and I love your red fence, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you believe i'm missing the snow??? at least no one can say it's my fault:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what beautiful snow you have. I just love it! We still have nothing over here (besides sun and blue sky). Hopefully we'll get a little something tonight!

    ReplyDelete