tagline

life is beautiful

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Collected Deliciousness


Hey there, all you caffeinistas: I'm telling you right now - you've gotta make this.  (I couldn't even wait to mix it up and drink half of it before I took this picture! And no, there aren't wildflowers in my glass.  It's just my strange camera angle.  I'm learning!)
 
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool hot latté girl (we make fresh espresso at home every. single. morning.), HOWEVER.......... Pioneer Woman has done it again and her perfect iced coffee is indeed, perfect. (Her photography is markedly more appetizing too!)



Also, it may be late, but it's definitely finally cherry season up here, so I'm making Cherry Frozen Yogurt (using this method) even as I type, and I just know it's gonna be scrumptious.  Elise has never, ever steered me wrong!

Helloooo, summer!  It's good to be friends with you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment